James W. Stone opened the first Stone’s Home Center in April of 1959, at 524 Webster St. in Bainbridge, GA. The business was operated as a retail store selling electrical, plumbing and paint supplies. Through the years this business grew to 9 locations in South Georgia and North Florida, offering complete lines of Hardware and Building Materials.
Allway Utility Scraper Combo (6-Blades)
Panacea 42 In. Galvanized Steel Square Tomato Cage
Ball 1/2 Pint Regular Mouth Smooth-Sided Silver Lid Canning Jar (12-Count)
Outdoor Expressions Zero Gravity Relaxer Blue Convertible Lounge Chair